HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHelloFormFlowBot - Missing infoHelloFormFlowBot - Missing info
Previous

Next
New Post
4/15/2017 2:35 PM

Hi,
The tutorial (ebook) for Bot framework is great !

I'm checking the mentioned example.
I have 3 questions about it:
1. "Is this your selection?" Where this text come from? I didn't find it with ctrl+shift+f
2. Yes/No dialog - regading the previous question - Where this come from? 
3. If I'm inserting different answer from Yes/No, then "What do you want to change?" dialog appear, again, Why?
Thanks,
Kobs

New Post
4/15/2017 10:43 PM

The text for the questions is auto generated by the Bot framework based on the C# type of the property that the answer will hold. For example if the property that will hold the answer is a bool the question will be "Yes/No". The key code that builds this is in the Bot SDK located in GitHub at: https://github.com/Microsoft/BotBuild...FormBuilder.cs.

I'm not sure why the "What do you want to change?" does not appear the secod time. This may be a bug in the SDK code. You can submit a fix (a 'pull request') to the GitHub repository for the Bot SDK if you locate a bug and come up with a fix.

New Post
4/16/2017 10:30 PM

Thanks for the kind answer,

About - "What do you want to change" - It's happend when you ansere "No" to the form validation questions.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHelloFormFlowBot - Missing infoHelloFormFlowBot - Missing info