HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHow do I get the data from FormBuilder in the MessagesControllerHow do I get the data from FormBuilder in the MessagesController
Previous

Next
New Post
12/14/2016 7:14 AM

ADefWebserver Yes, I already read and I already did it, it worked perfectly the recording in the database. Mine is in writing activity data and data that the user selected in FormBuilder . In MessagesController I can get the activity data, but I can not get the data from FormBuilder. And in FormBuilder, after .OnCompletion ... I can get the data that the user has entered, but I can not access the activity. How do I get the data from FormBuilder in the MessagesController?

New Post
12/14/2016 9:16 AM

When the FormBuilder is complete, do you want to call another dialog?

If so, context.Forward may help (see: http://aihelpwebsite.com/Blog/EntryId...t-Bot-Framework)

Otherwise, I am not sure why you need to pass information from the FormBuilder to the Messenger class?

New Post
12/14/2016 9:51 AM

First Thanks for the reply. I'm using the example (http://aihelpwebsite.com/Blog/EntryId/8/Introduction-To-FormFlow-With-The-Microsoft-Bot-Framework) and need that after the user select the gender, ie at the end Of the questions, I get in the MessagesController class, get this information. I can even get the information using: if (! BoolProfileComplete) {'here I can not get} else {' here I get}, but the user, after choosing the sex, has to type something again in chatbot to drop in if. What I need is to get this information, without having to type anything, after having selected the gender. Thank you very much.

New Post
12/14/2016 11:38 AM

andre.cordeiro wrote:
but the user, after choosing the sex, has to type something again in chatbot to drop in if. 
What I need is to get this information, without having to type anything, after having selected the gender.

context.Forward will do that.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHow do I get the data from FormBuilder in the MessagesControllerHow do I get the data from FormBuilder in the MessagesController