HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralLUISLUIS
Previous

Next
New Post
11/16/2016 4:53 AM

LUIS 

I worked through the Implementing LUIS in MS Bot Framework and it's throwing an exception in the emulator. It seems like LUIS Apps are now just generating subscription keys with out App Id's already.  However the LUIS model decoration is still accepting 2 arguments in the LuisDialogClass. If this is the reason how should I annotate the class (for now and in the future)?

New Post
11/16/2016 7:35 AM

Re: LUIS  Modified By Admin  on 11/16/2016 3:42:41 PM

On the LUIS site (Luis.ai) you still get an AppID.

The change is that the Subscription key comes from Azure.

If the dropdown does not have a key for you to select, click the button to go into Azure and create a LUIS subscription so it will create a endpoint key that will then show up.

Please let me know if this is not the case for you.

Thanks

New Post
11/16/2016 7:40 AM

If you had a trial key that has stopped working, it is because they may have expired your trial key before the stated 31/12/2016 expiration date.

If you never had a trial key and it wont give you one, you need to click the button and create an Azure account and create a subscription.

If you keep your usage low, LUIS will still be free.

New Post
11/16/2016 11:08 AM

New Post
11/17/2016 2:35 PM

This is good information to include.  Note, you cannot add a key from drop down until you add it to the add key feature in MySettings. You might want to add another screen shot of MySettings under UserName. 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralLUISLUIS