HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralUsing Images, Cards, Carousels, and Buttons In The Microsoft Bot FrameworkUsing Images, Cards, Carousels, and Buttons In The Microsoft Bot Framework
Previous

Next
New Post
10/24/2016 10:03 AM

Great blog. I had everything working great up until the Rich Card Attachments In Dialogs part. I did everything it said and compared my code to the downloadable code files and everything is the same.  The problem I experience is when I use the emulator I'm get back a  500 Internal Server Error. I switched the activity handler settings in the emulator to test and and still not working. Any suggestion?

New Post
10/24/2016 12:04 PM

A few questions...

1) When you run the sample code, does it work for you?

2) Did you clear the MicrosoftAppId and MicrosoftAppPassword from the web.config of your app when testing it using the Emulator?

New Post
10/24/2016 12:58 PM

When I run the sample code it hits the endpoint and the broswer pops up like normal but VS the ouputs:"The program '[8284] iisexpress.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0)." This is likely because I'm not running/loading the solution correctly? When the emulator is launched  and is passed a  value(string) it also outputs several http exceptions.

I tried removing the ID an PW from the web.config file and deleting it from the emulator but still no luck. But, if I have the PW & ID loaded in the web.config file and the emulator and then send a "contact relation update" it still loads both cards just fine. 

New Post
10/24/2016 1:59 PM

I re-downloaded the sample code and it works for me. Perhaps we are running different versions?

What version of the emulator do you have and what version of the bot framework do you have in your project?

Also, can you post the text response that the emulator shows in the window on the right when you get an error? 

New Post
10/24/2016 10:47 PM

I updated my Bot Framework Channel Emulator to the latest version (3.0.0.59) and updated the Microsoft.Bot.Builder to the latest version (3.3.0) and the sample still works for me.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralUsing Images, Cards, Carousels, and Buttons In The Microsoft Bot FrameworkUsing Images, Cards, Carousels, and Buttons In The Microsoft Bot Framework