HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralProgrammatically Updating A QnA Maker Service Using the QnA Maker APIProgrammatically Updating A QnA Maker Service Using the QnA Maker API
Previous

Next
New Post
3/22/2019 3:08 AM

Hi, when using this solution i get this errors 

When i clic on the "Get FAQ" boutton ":

• Error: System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The URI is empty. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString) at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString) at QNABot.Controllers.HomeController.d__7.MoveNext() in E:\Chat Bot Resources\QNABotProgram\QNABot\Controllers\HomeController.cs:line 181 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult() at QNABot.Controllers.HomeController.d__4.MoveNext() in E:\Chat Bot Resources\QNABotProgram\QNABot\Controllers\HomeController.cs:line 50

when i clic on the "Train And Publish" :

• { "error": { "code": "BadArgument", "message": "Request body" } }

thanks for help 

New Post
3/22/2019 5:01 AM

The first error is because the web address to your QnA service is either missing or malformed. The second message is probably related to missing or incorrect settings.

** Note the QnA sample code from this site is outdated – See new information here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azur...ckstarts/csharp

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralProgrammatically Updating A QnA Maker Service Using the QnA Maker APIProgrammatically Updating A QnA Maker Service Using the QnA Maker API