HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHuman/bot hybrid customer serviceHuman/bot hybrid customer service
Previous

Next
New Post
10/22/2016 4:52 PM

Hi Michael!

I try to make a Human/bot hybrid customer service WebApplication, where the user (of support service) can see all conversations of the bot, simulating a regular Webchat (left column with users conversations and right iframe with the conversation) interfering when is necessary.

I trying using like a scaffolding your direct line example, but without success...  When I try to pass an ID of some facebook conversation to get all conversation, I receive a "NOT FOUND" error.

Could you give me a way to do this? 

Thank you,

Ibere

New Post
10/24/2016 10:44 PM

Facebook has restrictions regarding conversations. The end user has to talk to your Bot first and you can only respond in certain situations. This may be the cause.

Also, I would enable database logging (see: Implementing A SQL Server Database With The Microsoft Bot Framework) to ensure that the channel and username that the Facebook user is what you think it is.

Also, fully enable Application Insights (see: Using Application Insights With Microsoft Bot Framework) to catch all exceptions returned by the Bot Connector service.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralHuman/bot hybrid customer serviceHuman/bot hybrid customer service